As I have discussed with my friends, one of my goals is to improve my documentation. In doing so, I thought it would be wise to create a Projects Bucket List, this way I can hopefully stay on track. Currently there are 5 projects on this list that have been started. I have a tendency to get half way through one project then start another.
Johnny’s Project Bucket List as of 28 Oct 2013
- Loop Antenna w/ Control Unit
- Air Variable Capacitor
- Screwdriver Antenna Control Unit
- Radio to Computer Interface Unit
- Rebuild/design quadcopter
- Antenna Tuner
- SWR/Power Meter and maybe Frequency Counter
- Radio Modem
- SATCOM and/or EME Antenna w/ Control Unit
- Build a new File/Web Server
Education Bucket List
- Share my notes on Basic Electronic Principles
- Share my knowledge of EagleCAD and how to get to making PCBs using a CNC
- Share my notes on Networking
- Share my notes on Programming Basics
- Learn Python
- Earn a Math Cert from a local or online university
- Learn FPGAs
2 thoughts on “Project Bucket List”
Quick question. Where are you getting your math certification. I’ve felt I have a hole in my abilities in mathematics which would otherwise have helped me solve many problems – if only I had the math background to solve them.
So I wanted to learn math to compliment my skills in electronics.
Could you tell me more about this math course?
Math is something I looks on working on this year to check off of my bucket list. I would love to hone in on my math skills. Blow is a link to some courses that I have come across that might help you achieve your goals. I wish luck in your endeavors. Please let us know what you think of the courses.